He is before all things (Col 1:7)
Jesus said to the Father,
- "'You loved Me before the foundation of the world'" (Jn 17:24).
- "'The glory which I had with you before the world was'" (:5).
Jesus said of Himself,
- "'I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am'" (Jn 8:58).
- "'You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am'" (13:13).
The Bible explains Jesus' beginning as,
- "In the beginning with God'" (Jn 1:2).
- "in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God" (:1).
- "Neither beginning of days nor end of life" (Heb 7:3).
- "'I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end'" (Rev 22:13).
The Bible explains Jesus' existence as,
- "He is before all things" (Col 1:7).
- "The only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father" (Jn 1:18).
- "The same yesterday and today and forever" (Heb 13:8).
- "In Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form" (Col 2:9).
All things came into being through Him" (Jn 1:3).
- "Apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being" (:3).
- "'You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the works of Your hands'" (Heb 1:10).
- "For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible" (Col 1:16).
- "The world was made through Him" (Jn 1:10).
- It is He "for whom are all things, and through whom are all things" (Heb 2:10).